brand new rigid x4 recip saw sold

ckyuv

My tools all got stolen the other day so I don't have the drill, battery or charger. This is an add on to a rigid set. 60 bucks obo its in brand new shape with extra blades (no battery or charger)

This is the saw:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-18-Volt-X4-Reciprocating-Saw-Console-Tool-Only-R8641B/203159655?N=c298Z1z140i3Z1z140i3Z18g

They were in the cab of my truck and someone broke the window :/ you will really like the drills, only problem I have is they turn off if they hit a certain temp to protect themselves but I work outside a lot and they turn off in the middle of a job and don't cool off for like 20 min when your in the sun. The battery last a long time though and they are really light! I would get them again if I didn't need a hammer drill

i also got a bunch of tools stolen from my truck i know the feeling sorry it happened to you. and yes victoly MEAN SELFISH PEOPLE SUCK!!

we have these tools to feed our families and they'll just go and get less than 25% of their worth at a pawn shop for drugs!!

Yeah does suck. Sorry to hear that. Every car I've owned has been broken into, except my current car. Knock on Wood. I've had multiple things stolen from my garage and my house. Even from friends. People hate to see you have something nice.

Chris, I've got a bunch of your tools, but I haven't sold them to a pawn shop YET.....

They are waiting on you to put them to work....

I had my car broken into 2 years ago at xmas. We had a Wii in the backseat as well as a bunch of xmas presents that we were too tired to unload that night after visiting relatives. They went through all of the compartments, but whoever it was amazingly only took my jacket, which was irreplaceable, but more importantly had the only keys to my truck in the pocket. Cost me like $500 to tow and re-key my truck due to the electronic anti theft keys. We also caught someone going through tools in the garage a few years back when it was left open while I was mowing the lawn. We've even had people try to claim we were selling tools during a garage sale when we accidentally left a garage door half way open. Guy tries to walk out with a dewalt drill, sawsall, and a leaf blower... Doesn't even ask how much, just hands something like a $20 bill and starts to put them in his truck.

I keep nothing in my car now and usually don't even lock it.

Sold sorry to hear about y'all's misfortune as well, I know we all have to eat I just wish some people could go about it in a more honest way. For the record though, Milwaukee is awesome and I came out with cooler tools lol

Archived