Pet supplies plus 1$ gallon sale

ckyuv

Do you know what sizes are included in this sale? I may have to go check them out. I've been to a few Petcos in the last week or so and it looks like they're changing tank manufacturers. They're starting to carry Tetra in place of Aqueon. This unfortunately means mostly tempered tanks, including the 40 breeder. Only a problem if you need to drill the tank, but considering how many people here do, thought I'd share that little tidbit.

I know it goes from August 22 to September 22 I will check the sizes when I get dog food tomorrow I believe it was all the standard sizes up to 55 but ill let you know for sure

Do you know what sizes are included in this sale? I may have to go check them out. I've been to a few Petcos in the last week or so and it looks like they're changing tank manufacturers. They're starting to carry Tetra in place of Aqueon. This unfortunately means mostly tempered tanks, including the 40 breeder. Only a problem if you need to drill the tank, but considering how many people here do, thought I'd share that little tidbit.

It only includes standard sizes; 5, 10, 20, 29, 40, 55.

From their ad it looks like only 10g, 20g High, 20g Long, 29g, and 55g are in the $1/gallon sale. As of this morning, no 20g Long or 55g tanks in stock. Still a good deal if you need any of those standard sizes...

Doesn't look like they carry the 40 breeders there, but if they do, they're not included in the sale.

Archived