August Photo Contest

Jakedoza

I want to sincerely apologize to the entire ARC community for dropping the ball last month. For those that don't know, I have been going through a divorce. I have now moved on with my life and have also brought my tank with me. I am renting from a couple that have a 4 bedroom house and live in the same neighborhood as I did before. I am now working full time, but am still looking for a better job to support me and my son Andrew.

For the month of August I want to keep it simple so that everyone can enter.. Please enter a photo of fish coral or anything related to the hobby. This month I will be giving prizes to First and Second place since I did not have a July contest.. I hope that that is fair. :)

Happy shooting!

Please note the rules:

• Picture must be taken by you.
  • One entry per person.
  • Picture must contain be aquatic themed/related.
  • (New) You may only win once every 12 months. Thus if you win a photo contest in March, you will not be able to enter any future contests until after March of next year. We feel this gives everyone a chance in the contests throughout the year.

January - Sherita

February - Brian.Srock

March - JamesL

April - Prettyfish76

May - mnmreefer

June - TBD

Submit your photos to the following gallery: http://www.austinreefclub.com/gallery/category/91-august-13/'> August Photo Contest Gallery Submissions close at midnight August 31st. 1st place will receive a subscription to Coral Magazine for one year, and 2nd place will receive a $25 Gift Cert to Premium Aquatics! Good luck and have fun!

Archived