WTB 75-130 gal

Ryan

Hello all, i currently have a 30 gallon biocube that has been very successfully running for the past 5 months. Prior to this i had a 55 gallon that was doing very well before i had to move. I have consistantly wanted a much larger tank though. The cost of setting up a larger tank is, however, tremendous. I am a full time student and i work part time, but i'm also a veteran so i do have some money (as the government is putting me through school to make amends for me allowing them to own me for 5 years).

All of that good stuff being said, i am looking for a 75 - 130 gallon tank that is a nearly complete set up (drilled please!). If i can not find this for a decent price then i am going to slowly start buying the hardware that i need to make this happen. If you have anything that you feel i might be interested in please contact me!

*29 gallon biocube, 2 black ocellaris, scooter blenny, coral banded, sand sifter, tuxedo, blue legged hermits, snails, torch, star polyp, zoas, chalice, xenia, blue maxima clam, all under a kessel.

I have a 100 gal long it's about 6 foot long i think.. It comes with a stand a canopy and 20gal sump and mag9.5 return pump it has 2 drilled over flows.. I'm looking to get 400 out of it.. I live in killeen though

I would have hit you up on this, but I just bought a tank today! Very excited. It's a 75 drilled... going to be a very good tank... now all I need is a ton of live sand!!! haha