Do the LFS have a big variety of bulbs?

KarenM

Ohhh. Thats good to know Gabriel. I got mine for about $27 each, plus shipping. Good to know that someone has them local for about the same price. One LFS store (not a ARC sponsor) could get them but they were like $50 per bulb. Although, Karen, your bulbs are 3 feet where mine are 5 feet and will be cheaper.

Here is the Marine Depot shipping policy..."We can pack up to 6 lamps per box. Since fluorescent bulbs require special handling and packaging, we will only ship fluorescent bulb and power compact bulb orders of four or more bulbs free of shipping cost. 46.5" and longer bulbs are shipped free only if 6 or more bulbs are ordered. All 46.5" lamps and longer ship as an oversize package (30 lbs package). 30-day warranty."

Sounds like if you order 4, you get free shipping. I think I paid $20 to ship all 4 of my 60"bulbs.

Here is the Marine Depot shipping policy..."We can pack up to 6 lamps per box. Since fluorescent bulbs require special handling and packaging, we will only ship fluorescent bulb and power compact bulb orders of four or more bulbs free of shipping cost. 46.5" and longer bulbs are shipped free only if 6 or more bulbs are ordered. All 46.5" lamps and longer ship as an oversize package (30 lbs package). 30-day warranty."

Sounds like if you order 4, you get free shipping. I think I paid $20 to ship all 4 of my 60"bulbs.

Hmmm. Looks like I'll be making a trip to Kingfish. Isn't that the one that doesn't have an actual store or something?