Table+chairs, desk, nightstand

All furniture is in good condition. I'm just looking to go a different direction with my interior decorating scheme!

All prices are OBO, lowball offers will be ignored. PM for best response. You pick up; cash is preferred, first come first serve. I'm located in the Parmer/McNeil area. Also listing on CraigsList.

1. IKEA dining table and 4 chairs. Table is expandable with an internal leaf to seat six. The legs unscrew for easy storage. This would make a perfect poker set-up! Seats have a navy fabric cover; all wood is birch veneer. This set retails for over $400 new at IKEA, asking $250.

post-1521-0-68771300-1372802636_thumb.jp

2. Desk, don't remember where I got it. This is a heavy, durable item that I don't have space for any more. Construction is particle board with an oak-type veneer. Keyboard pull-out in the center, drawer in the left side, a CD rack on the right side, and bookshelves on the lower left side. Don't remember how much I paid, asking $100.

post-1521-0-54850000-1372802721_thumb.jp

3. IKEA nightstand (sorry I don't have a better picture). Solid wood, light birch effect, with a white-and-blue tiled top. Open storage compartment. This is a really pretty piece that I wish I could keep, but I'm going with all dark wood. Originally retailed at $120, asking $50. (in the far left side of pic)

post-1521-0-56661400-1372802740_thumb.jp

Thanks for looking!

Archived