Hydor Koralia Evolution Powerhead Pump 1400 GPH

SChrisEV

Asking $40.00 $30.00. I purchased the pump in November 2012, it's was in my tank until a few weeks ago, ran for about 7 months. It's in great shape nothing wrong with it. I was in on the WP40 group buy so I no longer have a need for it. The pics are NOT of my pump, I can update the thread later tonight once I am home if needed. These are just representative pic, but the pump does pretty much look brand new.

post-2161-0-84049000-1372712141.jpg

Chart:

post-2161-0-03175900-1372712070_thumb.jp

Bringing this back... still not sold, few interested buyers so far have not been able to hook up to the sale.

darn it, why can't I be in ATX just when I want to buy things like this?!

great price, GLWS!

Yeah sorry, live a learn a little for me, first time I've tried to sell hardware here and The first two "commitments" were not at all. The last one I feel was an honest "Too busy to connect". I'm not sure on the best way to ensure I have a buyer.

Not sure if it is too late for you can cancel one, if not let me know.

Yeah sorry, live a learn a little for me, first time I've tried to sell hardware here and The first two "commitments" were not at all.  The last one I feel was an honest "Too busy to connect".  I'm not sure on the best way to ensure I have a buyer.

Not sure if it is too late for you can cancel one, if not let me know.

From now on hold with paypal only.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Archived