New Zoas! And a couple other shots too :)

Sherita

Frag9.jpg

Frag10.jpg

Frag11.jpg

Frag12.jpg

Frag13.jpg

Frag14.jpg

Frag15.jpg

Frag16.jpg

All together now........OoooooooooohAhhhhhhhhhhhh!

There's one more, but he's being shy about having his picture taken. How do they know when you are pointing a camera at them? Must be magic, LOL.

Source?

Premium Frags, out of Michigan. PM if you want his contact info. GREAT guy to work with.

if your planning on selling any of these please let me know...i sent a pm a while back

Once they have grown out I will have some to share :)

Source?

Premium Frags, out of Michigan. PM if you want his contact info. GREAT guy to work with.

>if your planning on selling any of these please let me know...i sent a pm a while back

Once they have grown out I will have some to share smile.png

YAY!!!! punk.gif

Third from the bottom. Red skirt with green mouths are awesome. Love that coloration!

They are a Magicians morph of some kind. Way brighter than any Magician paly I have ever seen :)

I would like to see a FTS of you tank!!!

Which one? I've currently got 5 different ones up and running :)

30g nano biotope - banded pipefish, tailspot blenny, barnacle blennies, red parrot fairy wrasse, pompom crab

72g custom reef - "Wrasse house" red coris, yellow coris, timor, twin spot, meleagris leopard, christmas, neon cleaner, mandarin

65g shallow acrylic - Zoa Haven. Way too many to list, primarily zoas, with some acans and micromussa mixed in

100g shallow acrylic - LPS hotel - torches, frogspawn, duncans, chalices of all kinds. Oh, and a few more zoas

140g rimless - currently fallow, all softies. Shrooms, leathers, clove polyps and gsp. Oh, and one rock anemone.

In the wings - 210g Oceanic 6', 90g column tall tank <---will be the new Wrasse House., custom nano dropoff acrylic for catalina gobies, to be cooled with an ice probe.

• 6 months later...

Archived