Grand Opening Sat/Sun

Niko's Reef

The big day has arrived.

20% of all fish/coral.

Hosting the ARC meeting here @ 3.

Free BBQ plates, Beer/Refreshment.

Fully stocked on amazing/healthy corals.

Come help us celebrate the opening of our new location, and wish us success in our new venture.

Thanks for hosting a great meeting and for all the yummy food and drinks! I'm so glad the store is so kid-friendly! I picked up some beautiful corals and a shrimp at a steal of a price. I wish my tank was ready for those gigantic chunks of orange leptastrea. Best of luck you guys!

Thanks for all the support ARC.

We appreciate everyone taking the time out of their busy weekend in June to celebrate with us.

DSC_0014.JPG DSC_0019.JPG DSC_0016.JPG DSC_0001.JPG DSC_0003.JPG DSC_0007.JPG DSC_0010.JPG

Congrats on the store! I'm proud for you. What a great feeling working for yourself. I didn't make it today but I will soon. I hope your still able to enjoy the hobby while being business minded. Something I would love to do.

Very happy for you Travis. I wish nothing but the best for you and the store. Food was awesome and the coral selection was amazing! Thanks to you i have my orange and gold torches i had been looking for ever since i saw them on juiceman's tank. Congrats!!!!!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Archived