4 bulb t5ho combo

Drizzlefish

That's what combo I use and its awesome. Fantastic colors. It's very hard to photograph though. Even the dslr pics I posted in my build thread aren't entirely accurate to what it looks like. When its bulb change time I will be going with two coral +, one blue +, and one purple +. I like the blue look too but since its only 4 bulbs I think a little extra par might help some of my sps that aren't looking as good as I want

I just did blue + x2, purple +, and aquablue(all ATI lamps) for my office tank. I like it, it's around 15k I think.

I'll take a pic of it tomorrow and post it. If you look in my 'Something for my office' build you can see what the stock Odyessea 10k/actinic lamps look like. If I had to guess, I'd say that combo was about 12k.

Swapping the stock Odyssea bulbs for ATI bulbs is a huge change IMO. You will be happier, no matter which bulb combo, using the above bulbs. They have significantly more output and will look much nicer, even using the Odyssea fixture. I'm using a 48" Odyssea fixture with ATI bulbs right now, and love it. Bulbs made the difference! (I'm running 4X 48" ATI over my 33 long for reference.)

Archived