Reef Safe Antibiotics?

Derek

My fish have been sick with something the past week or two. I have had a few losses and would like to try to fortify my remaining fish.

Are there any antibiotics that can be mixed in with frozen food then released into the water column? Some of the ones I have read seem to be not so great for corals or invertebrates.

Soak food in garlic extrem 1-2 drops then add 1 Drop per 10 gallons of water in tank for 3-5 days. I have used this method and it worked for me. I would soak food with garlic 1 to 2 times a week after there health and treat water for 3-5 days everytime you add fish

Dr. G's- Rivercity also sells it. Works like a charm, and is actually medicine vs garlic which is more like having tomato soup and ginger ale when you feel sick. Just make sure you dont overfeed or cause too much to fly all over the tank, because if large chunks are left on corals, it can cause irritation. NOTE: I once had a clown shove a huge chunk into the anemone, which promptly at it, and the anemone was fine. So don't be too worried.

Archived