Live Rotifers

phamily

if you were in san antonio I'd pass some your way...but honestly if you are really plan to rear them I would purchase 1mil per bucket from Reed Mariculture. What you would get off of someone would take a couple of weeks to get a strong culture going to handle the demands of a decent sized nest of about 100 babies.

if you were in san antonio I'd pass some your way...but honestly if you are really plan to rear them I would purchase 1mil per bucket from Reed Mariculture. What you would get off of someone would take a couple of weeks to get a strong culture going to handle the demands of a decent sized nest of about 100 babies.

Thanks for the advice rob. I m thinking of just going ahead n purchase the basic rotifer kit. Is there anything else I need to add to my shopping cart to get this project going?

if you were in san antonio I'd pass some your way...but honestly if you are really plan to rear them I would purchase 1mil per bucket from Reed Mariculture.  What you would get off of someone would take a couple of weeks to get a strong culture going to handle the demands of a decent sized nest of about 100 babies.

Thanks for the advice rob. I m thinking of just going ahead n purchase the basic rotifer kit. Is there anything else I need to add to my shopping cart to get this project going?

Good call if you are serious about rearing the babies. In addition to the live rotifers of 1mil per 5g bucket, you can get rotifer floss which I like to use to help keep the rot bucket clean and is only $5. And rotifer feed... I use the rotigrow plus, it's like $62 and lasts about 4-6 months dosing 2 buckets of 2.5ml per bucket per day.

sent from my Samsung Note 8 on tapatalk

Archived