First Fruit

subsea

Nice!

We got a good cobbler out of blackberries earlier this year. Only veggie that is doing well is our eggplant. Deer are pests. Too bad I cannot hunt in my neighborhood :P

Nice!

We got a good cobbler out of blackberries earlier this year. Only veggie that is doing well is our eggplant. Deer are pests. Too bad I cannot hunt in my neighborhood :P

I harvest deer regularly. They are like rats. They eat everything. Patrick

post-395-137031328405_thumb.jpg

post-395-137031329867_thumb.jpg

post-395-137031344633_thumb.jpg

The top pic was of about my 4th harvest of collards, brocolli, and baby potatoes. The bottom pick was my tomatoes and there 1st babies. The 3rd pic is how big the tomator plants are.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

What a bountiful garden. You indeed have a green thumb.

When I am working in the garden, the troubles of the world melt away. I am in harmony with nature, it is a source of peace and energy for me.

May we continue to enjoy our gardens.

Patrick

• 2 weeks later...

Nice Patrick. We have tried berries many times and the birds make short work of them the second they get ripe. I'll watch them grow and grow and grow, and say "these will DEFINITELY be ready for harvest tomorrow" only to come out and find that the mocking birds and mourning doves have picked every single stem clean. Lame

Recently decided to try my hand at succulents. Very intersted so far. Unfortunately I have light shocked them with full sun I think but all I've read says they'll look pissed for a while then come around. I'll get around to posting pics

Archived