BRS group buy

KKAAY

just missed the previous group buy but I am in need of a couple of things and wanting to see if there is interest in another buy from BRS.

you can paypal me the money and I can place the order. PM me if any interested and I can get this started. I am located in south austin and am willing to work with people on pick up locations etc.

I will update the post with email address for paypal if I get enough interest to qualify for free shipping.

So far I will be spending $100.00, just need $75 more for free shipping.

I's be interested in a few things, but not too much, and where would I need to go to get the stuff?

we can arrange a good pickup location, im willing to work with everyone

I would like to place this order tomorrow. if I can get orders and money before 3 pm tomorrow it will ship that same day but if not i'm ok with that. I just need to know where everyone is at that wishes to partake in this buy. So far I have people that say they are interested but have heard nothing from them. Please keep me informed of what you want to do.

thank you

kristy

[email protected]

for paypal if you wish to order some items

My order:

12 Gallon - BRS Bulk Premium ROX 0.8 Carbon SKU: 000520 $23.99
1 lb BRS Bulk GFO SKU: 000600 $21.99
BRS 5 Stage RO/DI Replacement Filter Kit SKU: 200102 $31.99

total $77.97

James

Anyone in the NW ordering? I'd get a few items but it isn't worth the drive to Kyle.

if you would have read the prev posts... i was willing to work with everyone on getting their items...sorry olaggie

• 2 weeks later...

Archived