Doctors Foster and Smith buy

SChrisEV

I'm placing an order tomorrow from www.drsfostersmith.com, I know it's very short notice. I've reached free shipping, so if there is something you'd like to order from them but don't want to pay shipping now is your chance. I want, no need to move fast on this so I will be placing my order tomorrow at 3:30, I'll cut off items to order at 3:00 so I can get the amount to you on time for payment etc.

If you want in, please message me with the description and very important, the SKU here is an example of their SKU:

post-2161-0-80100500-1369781464_thumb.pn

I will message you back the amount for the items you want, but I expect it will be the same as their site shows. You'll need to paypal me as a gift the amount before I place the order.

I will have the items shipped to me at my office, close to 360 and 2222, we can arrange pick there.

I've never order from these guys before so I don't really know what to expect, but they have a good price on the item I need.

If you have any questions ask away.

This is only an order for Dry Goods. No items from LiveAquaria can be included in this order.

Hey I'm not from Austin, but was gonna place a salt order at some point soon. I'll be coming through town next weekend. Would you be available for me to pick up from you on Friday June 7? If so I'll PayPal you the amount today.

Chris. If you give me your email address ill Paypal you the money here in about an hour and I'll send you the sku of the item. Probably just gonna be a box of reef crystals and that's it. I've ordered from this website several times. They're a Bigtime reputable dealer and I've never had any issues

Archived