checking interest-lotsa lights

Sherita

Ok, I've got WAY too many lights sitting around this place. If anyone is interested in this stuff, let me know and I will post up pics for ya.

Aquamedic 36" 6 bulb T5ho $50

knockoff 36" T5 (2 bulb), mh 250w, ballast included) $50

pair of halide pendants, 250w, with ballasts $100

48" T5ho 8 bulb fixture (this was over my frag tank until just recently, grows coral like crazy) $100 - Pending kmacc05

I can post up pics of anything that catches someones eye. All of these lights work great, the bulbs are old in most all of them.

Make me an offer! I need them OUT of my storage area.

I'm interested in one of these. Do they have brackets to setup on a tank? Or do they need to be hung? Also do you know if the T5 setup has individual reflectors?

knockoff 36" T5 (2 bulb), mh 250w, ballast included) $50 Any idea what brand it is? Is it odyssea?

My number is 512-914-7627

Thanks,

Charley

I'm interested in one of these. Do they have brackets to setup on a tank? Or do they need to be hung? Also do you know if the T5 setup has individual reflectors?

knockoff 36" T5 (2 bulb), mh 250w, ballast included) $50 Any idea what brand it is? Is it odyssea?

My number is 512-914-7627

Thanks,

Charley

Charley, most likely that's what it is. I had it over a 40 breeder, grew nice corals for me. But, I'm moving over to leds, so I've got a lot of lights that need new homes.

I'm interested in the aquamedic lights. 5128509779

I'll get in touch with ya tomorrow, way too late to be texting anyone now. Sorry for the late reply.

Archived