Proaquatix group order 10-20% OFF! clownfish + captive bred LOOKDOWNS!

Mr Cob

This is not WYSIWYG

*Premium members take an additional 20% OFF*

*Web members get 10% OFF!*

I cover shipping and fees.

Pick up: Make arrangements to come to me in San Antonio (avail most evenings and normally anytime on Sun.)

Austin Delivery: I'm making a trip to South Austin on 6/02/2013 to deliver orders to customers. We will meet from 1pm-2pm at the Wal-Mart off I35 and Slaughter Ln.

Payment: I need payment in advance for this order. PayPal or Credit Card or cash if you have a way of getting it to me before I place the order.

Guarantee: I will cover you 100% and if there are any problems with your order or you are unhappy I will give you a full refund in store credit. You have 48hrs to decide once you pick up stock.

This order will be from Proaquatix.

Lookdowns

(Solene Vomer) - captive bred $119.99

(Clownfish)

Wyoming White SML $150

Black Snowflake SML $125

Black Ice SML $100

Blacker Ice SML $110

Bullet Hole Clowns (blacker ice with spots) $115

MIDNIGHT Clowns!  ONLY $80!!!

Domino Clowns (black clown with a white cheek spot) $90

Snowflake SML $50

Platinum SML $80

Premium Picasso SML $110

Tangerine Albino SML $58

Black & White Darwin SML $25

Gold Stripe Maroon SML $20

Onyx Picasso $150

(Dottybacks)

Orchid (P. fridmani) MED $20

Sunrise (P. flavivertex, limit 3 per my total order) MED $24

Let me know if you see something else that you might have an interest in from proaqautix.com

ORDER closes on the 29th.

Order will arrive on the 31st.

UPDATE: Premium members of ARC and MAAST charters take 20% off. All other ARC and MAAST members get 10% off! Everyone wins.

:)

alright, who's getting in? I have some great prices here and even offering 20% off for premiums and 10% off for everyone else! Discounts are off the already low listed prices!

Got a lot of messages about the Bullet Holes. I do not have any pics but the Bullet Holes are Blacker Ice clownfish with spots like the Buckshot Black Snowflakes.

Here's a vid of their blacker ice:

ORDER closes on the 29th Wed.

Order will arrive on the 31st Fri.
*will deliver to Austin on June 2nd. 1-2pm, Walmart off Slaughter LN*

DISCOUNT: Premium members of ARC and MAAST charters take 20% off. All other ARC and MAAST members get 10% off! Everyone wins.

Thanks to those that have ordered, last chance. Anyone else? 20% off these already low prices makes for some cheap prices for designer fish. Black ice at around $80!

Midnights for around $65!

Sent from my HTC VIVID using Tapatalk

It was great meeting you Rob. The duncan was trying to fully open right away and the dottyback was running around the tank exploring within 5 min of going into the tank.

James

Archived