Black zoas

Sherita

I've had these for a while, they came in as hitchhikers. Strange coloration. I haven't photoshopped at all other than cropping. These things have black centers with orange skirts that have black tips on them. How strange, and wonderful!

EbonyInferno.jpg

I think I just get lucky sometimes. These came to me on a "mixed zoa rock" that I bought off of Ebay. I didn't even know there were there until I got the rock, they were on the bottom, out of sight.

Thanks everyone!

Hopefully the fall swap will fall on a date that I can actually make.

If not ill go to you for some of these. If you do sell some.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone!

I will eventually have a few for sale. They are super slow to grow, so I'm in no hurry to cut the colony. I want it to be big enough that I don't risk losing the whole thing. I've never understood the idea of cutting a polyp or two from a four polyp "colony".

But, I will have some of these to share later on :)

Thanks everyone!

I will eventually have a few for sale. They are super slow to grow, so I'm in no hurry to cut the colony. I want it to be big enough that I don't risk losing the whole thing. I've never understood the idea of cutting a polyp or two from a four polyp "colony".

But, I will have some of these to share later on :)

Sharing iz awesome. Im sure you have all the cool zoas. But i have some paradise, super bright ko nightmares, and a bunch more. So put me down down when that sharing happens. Ill pay or trade :)

Thanks everyone!

But, I will have some of these to share later on smile.png

Sharing iz awesome. Im sure you have all the cool zoas. But i have some paradise, super bright ko nightmares, and a bunch more. So put me down down when that sharing happens. Ill pay or trade smile.png

I'd actually be interested in trading for both of those :)

I'm also on the hunt for Seduction PE and RDPE, if anyone has them.

These are called ez's

http://zoaid.com/index.php?module=Gallery2&g2_itemId=5254

Those aren't the same as mine. Those skirts are pure orange, mine have black banding and black tips. And those centers are a different color, and lack the metallic speckling that mine have.

EZ's

EZ.JPG

Mine

EbonyInferno.jpg

Not the same critter :)

Archived