1700 Gallon Tank

victoly

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suddenly feel like just a wanabe! laugh.png

sounds like he may be looking for a maintenence person. i doubt he will trust the guys that killed most of his fish. even if it would be a bit unfair. errr. that wasn't you, was it?

sounds like he may be looking for a maintenence person. i doubt he will trust the guys that killed most of his fish. even if it would be a bit unfair. errr. that wasn't you, was it?

No thank God! laugh.png I would feel horrible although with that much in livestock a couple of air pumps set up to run 3 or 4 days would be very cheap insurance. What I enjoy about clients like him is they know enough to argue with me, most just get a glazed look when I start spouting stuff. biggrin.png

No thank God! laugh.png I would feel horrible although with that much in livestock a couple of air pumps set up to run 3 or 4 days would be very cheap insurance. What I enjoy about clients like him is they know enough to argue with me, most just get a glazed look when I start spouting stuff. biggrin.png

it does seem odd that there would not have been any sort of backup system. but, i know that my eyes glaze over most of the time you start spouting stuff, too :). but i'm learning.

very nice...kinda makes u think how many PPL here in Austin reef. For us not to here a word about it...but cool either way. PPL with money have there own circle of PPLs to get what they need.

Honestly? Probably alot. Several dozen at least probably have killer looking reef tanks, and I bet there and many more that have crummy looking "nemo" tanks with plastic decor and power filters. I mean keep in mind how many saltwater retailers there are in the Austin area. It ain't this forum ALONE keeping them in business.

Yeah it's getting kind of weird over there.<br /><br />But I agree, he needs to host a meeting so we can all drool over it in person!

A mini-invasion, in a nice kind of way.devil.gif

My neighbor works with this guys architect and said the tank will weigh 21,000 lbs when complete. She also said they needed the crane to lift a 16' "TV", LED or something big into the house before the roof was completed. I am sure just the crane rental alone cost more than my complete system. Must be nice.

Archived