For Sale: MH Lighting

dapettit

I know the future is LED (since I have been assimilated). But someone out there might like a great deal on 250 watt MH set up

I have 2 - Lumenarc LumenBrites (large) reflectors. these were the prototypes before going into production. The mogul connection can be adjusted to get the maximum output from your lamps.

I also have 2 - Lumatek 250 watt HQI adjustable ballasts (LK250). The great thing abou these, you can turn down the wattage to acclimate your inhabitants to the new light. The adjustmenst are 125, 175, and 250.

Luminarc reflectors - $50 ea. or get them both for $75

Lumatek 250 watt HQI adjustable ballasts (LK250) - $90 ea. or both for $150

Complete set $175

No holds, first come first served, cash only.

gallery_251_11_800952.jpg

gallery_251_11_2440600.jpg

Sorry to get you off topic Dave, but how are your Moorish Idols doing? I love them so much, and want to get one BADLY! But so many people say they're too difficult to care for.

Sorry to get you off topic Dave, but how are your Moorish Idols doing? I love them so much, and want to get one BADLY! But so many people say they're too difficult to care for.

No worries. They are actually Bannerfish. I bought because I too alway loved Moorish Idols, but was told these are easier to take care of. I bought them early in my reefing days (did no research) and of coures one by one they died from ich.

Dave-

I remember hydro saying his success with a morish was only because of the NLS sinking pellets.

But then it decided to eat coral and we sent it back to tommy in dallas.

I remember hydro saying his success with a morish was only because of the NLS sinking pellets.

But then it decided to eat coral and we sent it back to tommy in dallas.

Are those similar to spectrum pellets? Me wanty Moorish Idol :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived