BIG THANKS TO NAPS!

Okay, so I've waited too long to do this, but here goes.

A few weeks ago, Sean and I went to Hawaii for 9 days. With as many tanks and fish and coral we have, I was terrified to leave. But Dustin and Kari came over for a consultation, and were beyond professional and reassuring. Dustin took notes while visiting (detailed notes, might I add), and had everything down perfectly by the first day they came! We even got text messages and photo updates on our trip, assuring us that the fish were happy, healthy, and waiting for us when we came back. Oh, did I mention that they did water testing and dosing of supplements... oh, AND WATER CHANGES? Yeah, they went THAT above and beyond!

Due to our error, we ended up staying an extra day that we had not scheduled with Dustin and Kari, and they came out anyway and took care of us and the fish without any problem. They were more than happy to do it, and at THEIR expense! Now THAT, is what I call excellent customer service.

I would absolutely recommend them if you are going out of town and want experienced, smart, nice, and professional people looking after your tank(s). You won't find anyone in Austin that can provide what they do, at their prices. I will be hiring them again in the near future to look after our money pits tanks.

Warm Regards,

Brooks & Sean

I was wondering why I didn't get to come steal watch your fishies.

Chris should have used them as well (instead of me), he might still have a living seahorse.

Let this be a lesson to you all!

Come bring me God of War frags and talk tnak.

Dustin and Kari have watched my three tanks and my koi pond several times and always do a great job - above what you expect. The daily text updates with great photos are really comforting. Now I let them keep my key so all I have to do is call them with the dates I'll be gone and they take care of the rest.

Just from the reviews alone on this board, I recommend them to all my home buyers/sellers for their pet services. Kudos to Dustin and Kari's above and beyond focus to customer service.

-Ty

Okay, so I've waited too long to do this, but here goes.

A few weeks ago, Sean and I went to Hawaii for 9 days. With as many tanks and fish and coral we have, I was terrified to leave. But Dustin and Kari came over for a consultation, and were beyond professional and reassuring. Dustin took notes while visiting (detailed notes, might I add), and had everything down perfectly by the first day they came! We even got text messages and photo updates on our trip, assuring us that the fish were happy, healthy, and waiting for us when we came back. Oh, did I mention that they did water testing and dosing of supplements... oh, AND WATER CHANGES? Yeah, they went THAT above and beyond!

Due to our error, we ended up staying an extra day that we had not scheduled with Dustin and Kari, and they came out anyway and took care of us and the fish without any problem. They were more than happy to do it, and at THEIR expense! Now THAT, is what I call excellent customer service.

I would absolutely recommend them if you are going out of town and want experienced, smart, nice, and professional people looking after your tank(s). You won't find anyone in Austin that can provide what they do, at their prices. I will be hiring them again in the near future to look after our money pits tanks.

Warm Regards,

Brooks & Sean

Thanks guys! It was a pleasure! We really enjoyed taking care of the "pits" and it was really neat seeing how you set up the pairs. It reminded me of when I worked with Chameleons, except with fish!

I was wondering why I didn't get to come steal watch your fishies.

Chris should have used them as well (instead of me), he might still have a living seahorse.

Let this be a lesson to you all!

We have only cared for one seahorse, but it was fun getting to ride it! I will probably be seeing you soon once we finally decide to get window decals etc for our car!

wow. sounds awesome. too bad i live south. about to have a third tank and we always have a small zoo with doing cat rescue.

Unfortunately, while it is just Kari and I, we probably will not be going too far south due to travel times! But once we do start to cover all of the greater Austin area or you decide to move to the "greater" north Austin area, we would love to help you out with your Zoo!

Dustin and Kari have watched my three tanks and my koi pond several times and always do a great job - above what you expect. The daily text updates with great photos are really comforting. Now I let them keep my key so all I have to do is call them with the dates I'll be gone and they take care of the rest.

Richard, we love to live vicariously through your tanks / pond!

Now i can steal from the frag zone and frame the keyholders. GREAT SUCCESS!

We have insurance thumbsup.gif

Just from the reviews alone on this board, I recommend them to all my home buyers/sellers for their pet services. Kudos to Dustin and Kari's above and beyond focus to customer service.

-Ty

Thanks Ty,

In all fairness, Kari is the one that keeps everything together so well and organized! She makes sure everything is done perfectly every visit! I try, but she makes sure nothing is forgotten!

Yeah, I looked at your website and before I noticed your "we only serve north austin" page I knew you wouldn't have time to come to this area. But most of our customers and volunteers live north, so I can pass your information along to them.

As for moving, let's just take a look at the perks of north and south austin. Pros of NAustin - Well reccomended pet sitting. Cons of NAustin - Everything else. The answer seems obvious. I'll just hope you do well enough to grow and cover my area. Although, you would have to change your name to GAPS or something.

Archived