Radioactive dragon eye zoa rocks

(Bio)³

Decided to just let go of more zoas to avoid a stressful move.

Medium colony to the far left is $50 SOLD

post-2165-0-89762200-1367465680_thumb.jp

Rock below and left of mushrooms is $25 SOLD

post-2165-0-53129900-1367465657_thumb.jp

Mushroom rock is $60 obo SOLD

post-2165-0-67877300-1367465638_thumb.jp

Can get additional pics if anyone wants. I counted over 50 polyps on the small rock. That's 50 cents per polyp :)

I can also frag off fuzzy mushrooms for those interested. $5 per mushroom, these are fun when you feed them great to watch :)

Once again...

DON'T MOVE! nopity.gifnopity.gifnopity.gifnopity.gifnopity.gif

sorry bud I gotta!

Anyone want frags of the rocks? $1 per polyp minimum 10 polyp :) Let me know and I'll grab a rock and frag it tomorrow night.

Awesome deal!!

Well I tried posting 100 wink.png

But got this error message:

attachicon.gif2013-05-02_1526.png

So Not sure how to get you payment! Maybe you are asking too much for this blenny?

ROFL too awesome!

Just the mention that someone asked about Benny the Blenny made her "remind" me how she loves his attitude. Something about how he perches on rocks and dive bombs the emerald crabs when they get too close. :) He is a Molly Miller blenny, has a little red mohawk and lives in the barnacle thats to the left front of the tank.

Awesome deal!!

Well I tried posting 100 ;)

So Not sure how to get you payment! Maybe you are asking too much for this blenny?

ROFL too awesome!

Just the mention that someone asked about Benny the Blenny made her "remind" me how she loves his attitude. Something about how he perches on rocks and dive bombs the emerald crabs when they get too close. :) He is a Molly Miller blenny, has a little red mohawk and lives in the barnacle thats to the left front of the tank.

Sounds awesome. Does $100 include his barnacle?

Awesome deal!!

Well I tried posting 100 wink.png

ROFL too awesome!

Just the mention that someone asked about Benny the Blenny made her "remind" me how she loves his attitude. Something about how he perches on rocks and dive bombs the emerald crabs when they get too close. smile.png He is a Molly Miller blenny, has a little red mohawk and lives in the barnacle thats to the left front of the tank.

Yeah it would have to, I wouldnt let him go if I knew he wouldn't get to keep his barnacle.

Yeah it would have to, I wouldnt let him go if I knew he wouldn't get to keep his barnacle.

Pm'd

never got any pm from you :)

Got some zoas from him today and they are awesome! Opened up almost immediately and look great! Also got some mushrooms that are going to be great. Definitely worth a trip even just to see his awesome collection.

Archived