ARC Reeffarmers Tour and GB

Mitch

Trip Options  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Steve Tyree recently relocated his Reeffarmers operations to Abilene. I've set up a poll to check interest on a possible tour of his facilities. Austin-to-Abilene is a 220mi trip one-way, so I'm not sure how many would want to make that trek.

Also, I was planning on setting up an ARC Group Buy, that would occur at the time of the tour. If the tour doesn't happen, then we could still do a GB but rely on overnight shipping.

Please vote and let us know your interest.

I've got a second option. I work out of Ranger, Texas with regularity. I don't know that I could justify a trip out there for something non-business related, but I could always pick up an order after I conclude work, as it's not too far away.

Just an option.

I've got a second option. I work out of Ranger, Texas with regularity. I don't know that I could justify a trip out there for something non-business related, but I could always pick up an order after I conclude work, as it's not too far away.

Just an option.

Definitely an option if you don't mind making the 65mi side excursion.

• 2 weeks later...

So the winning date for the Reeffarmers field trip is Aug 17th.

I'll followup with Steve Tyree regarding this date, and the onsite GB.

I'll need to actually get firm commitments from people as we need to figure out logistics for the drive etc. Stay tuned as I work things out...

• 1 month later...

I'd love to tag along but would have to stop and pee every 10 to 15 minutes. Who can I ride with?

You can ride with me. I have to smoke crack about that often.

Archived