C4

lewisweil

I want to go to this so bad. My wife is letting me skip our 2yr. newphews party to get some stuff straight with the tanks, I better not push my luck. Otherwise, I might end up at a kids party....

I want to go to this so bad. My wife is letting me skip our 2yr. newphews party to get some stuff straight with the tanks, I better not push my luck. Otherwise, I might end up at a kids party....

You know what kids really like? Fish conferences.

You know what kids really like? Fish conferences.

Especially when they get in free :D

I am sure it will fit in my scion... Consider it won... The drawing is just a formality.

Did it fit? Who did you drive it home for?

I was sooo sure I would win it that I even took out the kids seats from the back of the Mini to make room... alas it was not to be.

But that was a really sweet tank you guys donated! Thanks for all the C4 contributions!

I am sure it will fit in my scion... Consider it won... The drawing is just a formality.

Did it fit? Who did you drive it home for?

I was sooo sure I would win it that I even took out the kids seats from the back of the Mini to make room... alas it was not to be.

But that was a really sweet tank you guys donated! Thanks for all the C4 contributions!

that is too bad. maybe you will win a bigger one at the bigger C4 next year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived