Free Frag Giveaway!!!

FarmerTy

Hello ARC,

I am running a promotion for my first week of sponsorship on the Austin Reef Club.

From now until midnight on Friday, if you go to my website (www.TyTheRealEstateGuy.com) and click on "Featured Properties" and then "My Account" and create a profile on my website, then three randomly selected registrants that signed up during this promotion period will win a free frag from my frag rack.

Here's a direct link to the property search registration:

Create a Profile

Great side bonus is that you will have searchable access to the same properties that are on MLS system for the Austin area and you will also receive occasional tips and news on real estate.

Here's a teaser of some of the frags (some of them are my frags so hands off on those whistle.gif ). As always, bear in mind these are taken with a cell phone. I will add some zoa frags as well for those not into SPS.

20130327_233002_zps6b274e20.jpg

20130327_233014_zps3f3291f5.jpg

-Ty The Real Estate Guy

Drumroll please.........

Everyone that registered on my website during the promotional period for access to the Austin MLS and real estate tips, was entered into my drawing for a free frag.

I used www.pickatrandom.com and entered all entries into the website and it chose 3 winners at random. And the winners are: snack.gif

1) Dshel1217

2) KimP

3) boognish

Congratulations! The winners will be notified via email and can claim their prize as soon as it works with their schedule. Dshel1217 has first dibs, then KimP, and then boognish. Thank you all for participating and as a bonus, you have access to view MLS properties for sale in the Austin area as well as receive helpful real estate tips and tricks!

For those that missed the promotion but would still like access to view properties for sale on the Austin area MLS, please click on the link below to register for access.

Register for MLS access

A quick reminder, 3 free frags as a referral gift for any referrals that close... and an even better gift if you buy or sell with me! Thanks and have a great weekend my fellow saltwater enthusiasts!

-Ty

Archived