Current USA True Lumen Pro LED Strips 48"

Grog

Current USA TrueLumen Pro LED Striplights 48"

2 48" 12,000K Diamond White With Transformer and Splitter ($300.00) ($180.00)
2 48" Deepwater Blue With Transformer and Splitter ($250.00) ($140.00)

All of the above stuff is about 6 months old and working fine. These retail at $175 a strip + the cost of transformers and splitters. So this is a pretty darn good deal. Priced for quick sale!

post-2370-0-04341800-1362862343_thumb.jp

The 12k lights are one of the newer revision and one of the older revision, they work fine together, just look slightly different. One has two cords and the other has one. One has more smaller LED etc. Form is different but function is the same. Current USA had originally designed them to be strung in serial and dropped that idea. Zero issues with these.

There two a minor issues with the Deepwater Blue, these are mfg defects, not burned out and where small sections don't light/light fully. This is not visible when the lights are working, as there are many many small LED in this fixture. I didn't even notice the issue until over a month and a friend pointed it out. So, I'm knocking $50.00 off on that one. smile.png See pictures. The issue was irrelevant to the daily use IMO, not visible and didn't motivate me to return the item. Still $50.00 off. smile.png Not trying to scare anyone off, these are good lights, I simply like to fully disclose everything on items I sell as I value my reputation much more than one transaction.

post-2370-0-02795400-1362862357_thumb.jp

post-2370-0-31225000-1362862367_thumb.jp

I like the lights but I'm upgrading to a larger tank and these will not be long enough.

I will entertain offers of partial purchases but would prefer to sell in this format. So if you need just one strip, or a power supply, send me a note and we can work something out.

Prefer cash transactions. Can do Paypal if you want to pay on a credit card.

Grog

• 3 months later...