Vivid Aquariums

mrshall1027

There are a couple corals that I'd like to get from Vivid Aquariums but not enough to hit the free shipping mark of $225 (it's $29.99 if between $150 and $225, and have to call for a quote if less than $150). I wouldn't mind putting a group buy together and can accept PayPal, just ask that you send it as a gift to avoid the paypal fees. I work in North Austin by 183 and Burnet and can have it delivered to my business. It can be picked up there until 4pm or at my home in Round Rock by 45 and Greenlawn in the evening.

Time period is pretty open but initial thought is orders in by Sunday evening because they take 1-4 days. This way, the order would hopefully be here no later than Friday, March 1st.

Let me know if there are any interested parties smile.png

Would anyone be interested in splitting the 6-frag Assorted Acropora Frag Pack for $116? It ends up <$20/frag. I was thinking we flip a coin to see who gets to pick first then we alternate choosing, then after they grow out some, we give the other person a frag. Vivid's stuff is always awesome one can't go wrong with random pickings.

Mitch, on 20 Feb 2013 - 21:51, said:

Would anyone be interested in splitting the 6-frag Assorted Acropora Frag Pack for $116? It ends up <$20/frag. I was thinking we flip a coin to see who gets to pick first then we alternate choosing, then after they grow out some, we give the other person a frag. Vivid's stuff is always awesome one can't go wrong with random pickings.

how hard is it to keep these. im barely getting my feet we with sps and dont want to A. kill them and B. waste my money

i dont do kalk, calcium, none of that and i have a pink birdsnest that seems happy i guess. he looks the same as when i got him over a month ago. i got it because i was told it was the hardiest.

I might be intersted when is the order date.

Archived