reefcleaners GB

Mitch

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RC website has been restocked since I placed my first order so I was able to go in and throw the last few crabs and chittons on.

I'll keep watching incase any juvi pincushions come back in stock but for now im satisfied

Order placed, e-mail sent! Thanks Mitch!

great you bump the post, remind me the GB is active so I scan the site again.... I've placed 3 orders during this GB and more than doubled my original amount....

Please make it stop!!

REMINDER:

Orders must be submitted by Wed 2/27 midnight

SUGGESTION:

For those who already submitted their orders, I've noted what part of town each one lives in the OP, so if you like, you can coordinate having only one person pickup for a group. However, you'll have to coordinate this on your own - just lmk if this is the case so I know who to release somebody's order to.

Bump. Last day to order. Submit by midnight tonight!

I will be available Fri from the time the shipment arrives til about 645p to go to RCA's 1st Friday sale (starts @ 7p), then will be back home whenever I get back (~1hr). Link to map of my house is in OP.

I replied to all invoices sent to me via email. In that reply, you will find my mbl # if you need to reach me for some reason, eg you're lost.

For those picking up tmrw, I suggest you bring a small/med sized cooler to transport your order. Usually when they ship this time of year, they include warming packs. Once I crack open the box, the temp will be what it will be. I won't have room for everybody's stuff in my sump or DT to keep temp, so what i can't keep will go in a cooler. The sooner you come pick up the better! whistle.gif

Archived