Bulk Reef Supply

(Bio)³

Once the GB opens you place your own order on BRS and get discounted prices plus lower prices for 1 year.

Often people group together and ship orders to single houses to get free shipping. When this happens its nice to just paypal in all the cash so the person receiving the shipment only has to pay for their items instead of everyones then being reimbursed.

I'm hoping to piggyback on an order that hits free shipping and is shipped sooner than later. I'm in for $50+ (as of now). Alternatively, I could be the point contact for a mini group order too, especially for folks that are in the RC GB already. If the order is submitted by Tue 330 CDT, it will arrive Fri. Lmk

I'll be submitting my order on Tuesday night or wednesday morning. I need my RODI filters to come in asap.

If your on my order I can bring it with me when I pick up RC items, otherwise we arent far apart and I enjoy riding my Big ruckus in this weather.

I'll be submitting my order on Tuesday night or wednesday morning. I need my RODI filters to come in asap.

If your on my order I can bring it with me when I pick up RC items, otherwise we arent far apart and I enjoy riding my Big ruckus in this weather.

where are you at $-wise?

how do like your ruckus? i've been wanting to get one for a while now.

I'm at $50 by myself, if I can get some people to pile on and get free shipping that would be great :) If not I'll order solo because I need to use up some points before they expire.

I love my Ruckus, it is the 250cc Big Ruckus which was only brought into the US during 05 and 06. Around the streets you will find the little ruckus which is 49cc. I want to get one of these just haven't found a good deal yet, one day I'll find one though and begin to modify it and have a lot of fun!

If victoly Mitch and I combine we are above free shipping and I can drop off during rc pickup for Mitch and victoly if he has crew their also otherwise we can meet somewhere

I'm good with this. Alternatively, since I work South, I can hand off victoly's order on Mon.

Archived