Upcoming tank purchase

brian.srock

Probaby not a good idea to have mentioned that site Juiceman at the beginning of my day as I doubt I've been productive at all. On page 27 of his thread and still no issues so if the price is right then I'll be getting a low iron type glass.

Didn't know it would be so hard to get some prices.

I did find a new 90g rimless for $1300 although not sure if I can have the wife agree on the price and extra $100 in gas to get it

90g standard for $350

110g standard for $650

There's also an awesome 75g rimless on CL from a member here for $600 but I want to keep as much depth as I can to reuse my tower in my new tank.

Thought I'd post the numbers up here so people can get an estimate of what the tanks cost since their not easily available.

This sucks that glasscages has so many negative reviews and even an F rating with the BBB as they could of put the tank together for $900.

Didn't know it would be so hard to get some prices.

I did find a new 90g rimless for $1300 although not sure if I can have the wife agree on the price and extra $100 in gas to get it

90g standard for $350

110g standard for $650

There's also an awesome 75g rimless on CL from a member here for $600 but I want to keep as much depth as I can to reuse my tower in my new tank.

Thought I'd post the numbers up here so people can get an estimate of what the tanks cost since their not easily available.

This sucks that glasscages has so many negative reviews and even an F rating with the BBB as they could of put the tank together for $900.

so is a 400$ difference worth the bad customer service? Id personally say yes. They cant be that bad

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Actually it's more of a difference b/c it would be a 90g rimless with starfire front and sides for $900 vs 90g rimless standard glass for $1300 but I'd have to disagree with you there Chris.

I won't buy a tank from them to get slapped in the face by poor workmanship like everyone else has complained about. I'm too nitpicky and would regret my purchase if there was anything wrong even it was just cosmetic chauk.

Actually it's more of a difference b/c it would be a 90g rimless with starfire front and sides for $900 vs 90g rimless standard glass for $1300 but I'd have to disagree with you there Chris.

I won't buy a tank from them to get slapped in the face by poor workmanship like everyone else has complained about. I'm too nitpicky and would regret my purchase if there was anything wrong even it was just cosmetic chauk.

no you're right i thought it was just bad customer service (rude employees, late on deadline, stuff like that.)

Archived