Guess what's going on here......

Sherita

LOL, no breakdowns. I'm actually working on a tank build right now, and I have two more waiting.

Those are QT tanks for my new arrivals tomorrow.

The cube is just 3 gallons, so you know the occupant is small.

The bigger tank is 25 gallons, and there's obviously two of something going in there.

They are coming from Hawaii.

Very nice! I always thought it was funny to see the guy holding the fish for a picture. I cant imagine the jealousy that goes on between the fish...the lonely lionfish that no one will cuddle with...or the ones plotting...go ahead stick that hand in here! Grats on your new fishes. Hope they all do good and live long lives.

Sadly, the Potters Wrasse didn't make the trip. He died on the way. The other fishes all did well. The Choati is hiding under the sand, but he's next to the glass, so it's like a wrasse ant farm of sorts. Of course, because he's under the sand, the thinks he is invisible, except he's not.

Little yellow angler dude is sitting on his rock, pretending to be a clump of macro. BRIGHT YELLOW macro, but macro nonetheless. Yes, I can see him too.

The ornate is already giving the bristleworms fits in my frag tank. Good.

And, I want to give a good word to Pacific Island Aquatics. When I told Kevin that the potters didn't make it, his very first response was "when do you want me to reship?". And no shipping charges. I am impressed enough that I bought another wrasse that will come along with the Potters, a yellowtail coris wrasse. His customer service is top notch. Emails are quickly answered, he's honest and tells you the truth, not what he thinks will make a sale. I will definitely be going with him when the time comes to buy the fairy wrasses for the 210g. Color me impressed.

Archived