vinyl banner printing

Grim

anybody here have a good hookup

Thanks

I work for Buildasign.com, they are local. High or low volume, high quality and fast processing.

We also do canvas, bumper stickers, car wraps, bandit signs, etc. Check out the site, you can design your banner in a couple of minutes.

I'd consider them WalMart rather than dell.

You can always support the huge companies.... or the small local shops who can get you the same quality, if not better, for the same price or cheaper.

True, but remember that this huge company was a startup about 5 years ago, built with no outside investment money, and has grown "huge" because of quality and price. Where we were once small, great ideas, great people, and great products have made it so that we are at the top of the industry. Also consider that many "small local" shops outsource some of their printing because they cannot do the volume/size/material, so it could be a "huge" company doing the printing anyway. You just pay the markup.

It makes no difference to me, order from Buildasign or go small and get a good feeling about helping a "small" shop. In the end, both are local.

buildasign is becoming the new dell. I have a bunch of friends that work there..

Good comparison. Technological innovation, great manufacturing processes, good pay for the manufacturing employees, great perks, Fast 50, Best Places to Work top 10 5 years running, so yeah. Not so much WalMart.

I'd consider them WalMart rather than dell.

You can always support the huge companies.... or the small local shops who can get you the same quality, if not better, for the same price or cheaper.

True, but remember that this huge company was a startup about 5 years ago, built with no outside investment money, and has grown "huge" because of quality and price. Where we were once small, great ideas, great people, and great products have made it so that we are at the top of the industry. Also consider that many "small local" shops outsource some of their printing because they cannot do the volume/size/material, so it could be a "huge" company doing the printing anyway. You just pay the markup.

It makes no difference to me, order from Buildasign or go small and get a good feeling about helping a "small" shop. In the end, both are local.

This is very true. We do use BAS for some of our larger banners. I can even offer their online pricing on some banners with no shipping and sometimes shorter lead times.

But we also print in-house for high resolution pop-up types as well, which you guys do not offer.

So shop with me, and you'll be helping both BAS and Global Printing grin.png

Archived