There needs to be a dating site for reefers.

Peter Gott

That's all I had to say, really. It just occurred to me how nice it would be to have somebody who spends hours staring at *our* tanks with me, rather than having somebody competing with *my* tank for my attention, lwj! Some ARC member who's a web developer should take that idea and run with it.

Can you tell work has been slow today? I think I've spent at least half of the day on our forum...

So, how does that work exactly?

"Female seeking male. Don't care what you look like, send picture of tank(s) and livestock list."

or

"SPS keepers need not apply"

or

"If you use LED's then you are not the one for me"

The list could go on forever, LOL!

Heres mine; single male 50 gal softie and lps dominated looking for female with 50gal or larger that loves checking their ato in the morning and emptying their protein skimmer at night. Must love long walk at aquatek or aquadome. And random coral purchases. Freshwater need not apply.. call me ;)

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Heres mine; single male 50 gal softie and lps dominated looking for female with 50gal or larger that loves checking their ato in the morning and emptying their protein skimmer at night. Must love long walk at aquatek or aquadome. And random coral purchases. Freshwater need not apply.. call me wink.png Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

gotta love that description.lol....rock.gif

• 2 months later...

Archived