Hey Everybody! Newbie in Pflugerville

ReefinPville

Hey everybody! I am located in Pflugerville and am new to the hobby. After 6 months and a tons of 'googling' hours about saltwater tanks I have finally joined the club. I have a 55g tank that I have had going for about 4 weeks now. I purchased a used non-running tank from a friend who just got too busy with work, I also purchased a stand that I have completely refinished to a vintage aqua blue. So after weeks of getting everything going and lots of money spent, I am ready for my first fish/coral! Talk about learning patience!

Also, I would be interested in purchasing or even better having donated any small 'newbie friendly' corals or fish. I could pick up just about anytime/anywhere in the Pville/RRock/N Austin area. Any help would be appreciated!

post-3118-0-39189800-1360251666_thumb.jp

post-3118-0-49228400-1360251679_thumb.jp

Hey Friends! Funkness, Definitely interested in some shrooms and GSP! I actually have a very small piece of GSP that came in on some live rock, and I think they are awesome, if you want to email me the details of when your available [email protected] i could swing by anytime. I currently have corlaife lighting with (1) 10K 54W T5 HO and (1) Actinic 54W. I would really like to get some LED's, but since I just purchased the bulbs I am going to wait until they burn out. The stand was the first thing I had done like this, basically it was my wife and all her 'cool things' for me to do that she sees on Pinterest, but it turned out. I spent total about $50 on a quart of aqua paint, some faux glaze paint mixed with ebony wood stain, sand paper and a Saturday. It was actually fairly simple, minus all the sanding.

Archived