FS: 150G Marine Deep Dimension Tank and Hardware - SOLD

bimmerzs

I'm movin to Europe with my job so selling my tank setup.

1.Marineland Deep Dimensions 150G cube(36"x36"x27")

2.Steel stand that seperates in order to get thru any width door. Dim's are 36"x36"x 38"
_DSC4360.jpgCopyof_DSC4356.jpgCopy3of_DSC4352.jpg_DSC4758.jpg
** Tank and Stand together alond with stain grade cut plywood pieces for skinning the stand. - $600

3. (2) Vortech MP40w ES - $500 for both

4. (1) Dual battery backup unit for 2 vortech's - $75

5. (2) Vortech MP10w ES - $300 for both

6. (1) 39G sump - $40

7. (1) Vertex / Royal Exclusiv Alpha Cone 200 Protein Skimmer - $500

8. (2) Coralife turbo sea 580P return pump - $50 each

9. (1) Sequence Dart Pump with AO Smith motor - $120

10.(1) UPS for Apex backup power - $35

11.(1) Apex (full) controller - $300

12.(2) EB8's - $200 for both

13.(1) VDM modules - $75

14.(1) Profilux 3 channel Doser - $350 includes solution reservoir's and alk/ca/mg from BRS(minimum of 2 lbs each) http://www.vividaquariums.com/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=09-0074-10

15. I-Tech 100 cone skimmer with Tunze pump - $250

16. Level-Loc top-off unit - $40 - keeping

17. (2) 50G poly water containers and stand - $100 for both with stand. Stand dim's 44"lx20"wx16"h

mixingstation.jpghttp://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n186/PostaL254/4 sale/mixingstation.jpg]

18. (1) Custom built 100+ 3W LED light system (9 different spectrums) + (9) Meanwell dimmable driver's - $650 including custom stand that fit's above tank.

**Lowball offers will be ignored. If interested contact me for my paypal information and pickup detail's.

More pic's can be seen in build thread here: http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/22483-bimmerzs-150g-cube-build/

Added item's:

TLF 550 reactor - $45
TLF 150 reactor - $25
4lbs of Lignite fine particle carbon from BRS - $55
4.5lbs of Lignite course particle carbon from BRS - $45
Refractometer - $25
Hanna phosphate tester

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You had some nice livestock in your build thread pics. What's your plan for it?

Thank's for the nice word's. I hired a pet sitting company to take care of my tank in November while away on business. Pre-paid them to stop by every 4 day's to make sure nothing happened and they nuked my tank within a month. I've got a few pieces I've picked up since then that I'll post soon.

Cheers,

Thank's for the nice word's. I hired a pet sitting company to take care of my tank in November while away on business. Pre-paid them to stop by every 4 day's to make sure nothing happened and they nuked my tank within a month. I've got a few pieces I've picked up since then that I'll post soon.

Cheers,

Wow that sucks man, you had an awesome tank.

Cheers,

Thanks....I'm still working on making it really suck for them.

Cheers,

are you leaving the hobby permanently?! sad.png

For at least a year or two. Gonna be working on a new project also with a bit of travel involved.

Cheers,

good luck on your ventures! Hopefully we'll see you around sooner rather than later!

Cheers,

Thanks....I'm still working on making it really suck for them.

Cheers,

and you absolutely should. i cant even imagine.

Archived