Reduced Custom 135g!

phamily

Picking up my upgrade in 2 weeks n see if anyone is interested in my 135g setup. Included are a custom stand, canopy, 135g tall dual reef ready aquarium, 29g sump yours for only $1100 OBO!!!

System won't b ready till maybe 3 weeks from now till I get my other tank setup. This will b a perfect addition to your house- carpentry on the furniture is top notch!!! Text me if u have any question or wants more pic.

Thanks

Pham

I can't wait to see the new set up!

Can't wait to set it up too but prob will be another month to get everything transfer n stable...been reading your tank build wish I have to skills to do a in wall fish tank..I will need to start a tank build soon

Poylps included right? :)

Mike you know the inside counts more the outside... The magic is inside the box...maybe I will do some polyp trimming before transferring over the other tank. Prob will try to sell se corals too

Just curious what are the dimensions of the tank, stand, and canopy separately. Did you do the cabinetry yourself? I remember it was very nice

Hi Mitch,

The measurement are as follow:

Aquarium: 60" x 18" x 30

Stand: 68" x 22" x 44"

Canopy: 68" x 22" x 14"

Total setup : 68" x 22" x 84"

Wish I could have done it myself but the molding can't be found at any hardware stores. Got it at Aquatek about 3 years ago. I think Bruce got them from a builder in DFW----maybe it fom DFW Aquarium supply inc.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a return pump and lights in this complete system

No return pump or lights. i will be moving them and everything inside the tank to my new setup. Let me know if u want to come by and see it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...