Calcium reactor media

(Bio)³

Thanks mitch!

Another question, it currently has some media in it but has been sitting for a bit with SW inside to keep the PH probe wet.

Is there a way to rinse it safely and reuse or is it something I need to chuck out?

Hmm, personally I would chuck, clean out the reactor, and fill with new media. To me, it's not worth introducing whatever is in the reactor into your tank, but yes you can rinse and reuse if you like.

Like Mitch said, extra coarse size for sure.

You can rinse the media and reuse, shouldn't be a problem.

-Ty

Thanks Ty!

I'll go in on some with you if its a better deal to get a large container. It'll be a while before I get it up and running but that'll be one less thing.

Like Mitch said, extra coarse size for sure.

You can rinse the media and reuse, shouldn't be a problem.

-Ty

Thanks Ty!

I'll go in on some with you if its a better deal to get a large container. It'll be a while before I get it up and running but that'll be one less thing.

doesnt look like the do any bulk option, just have to buy multiple buckets if you need more. I think I'm going to rinse this media and reuse plus add some from BRS. The tank it came out of was an amazing tank, plus having sat I doubt anything would still be alive. I'll rinse it real well then let it dry for a couple days prior to use.

Archived