Hello From Round Rock

NoNitrateNick

Ive been doing Reef Tanks for about 9 years, but never knew about this forum. Im proud to say Im a new member and look forward to meeting new people in the area. I currently have a 40 gallon cube and a 2.5 Gallon pico at work. I think both are a piece of art. Heck, all reef tanks are. I plan to frag soon so if anyone would like to take a look, just let me know, Thanks!

The solid color back made me think it was a biocube. You said you had a pico as well, i thought picture 1 and two were different tanks, the second one being a pico. MY BAD.

Sorry Gif. Wasnt trying to sound rude. I dont have any pics of the pico yet. That was my bad in how i worded the post. My pico is an Aqueon 2. Nothing special as far as the tank goes, but a beautiful set up in my opinion. Ill get the pics updated soon.

My 2.5 gallon Pico. It is very new. Only about 4 months old. The clown is coming out in about 2 weeks and will end up in a 150. Will probably replace him with a fire shrimp. I ordered a new set of LEDs (more Blue for color) and will hopefully have it on in the next couple of days.

post-3085-0-63902000-1359494251_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...

This is my first Pico, so I am up for any advice or suggestions. Thanks.

After 9 years experience? We're going to be coming to you for advice wink.png

Well, its nine years experience with bigger tanks. Never had a pico before. However, the pico is taking off and i need to get more pis up soon. Its looking awesome!

Archived