new d.a.s 75 gallon

new55galSALT

So i got a used D.A.S 75 gallon with a built in filtration box, stand ,Canister filter(fluval 303), Dead rock, 3 old rio 500 powerheads, and some other goodies... ive put the rock in there to get the aqua scape kinda what i want no water or sand yet but i did leak test it . Ive got some question about the built in filter system as i got it used and tried to put things where i think they go but not sure..looks like the previous owner put in his own pump and filters ill take pictures as i go ... wish me luck

You'd have better luck standing on a corner with a cardboard sign that reads "Saltwater addict. I just need a tub of salt. Don't judge me. "

thought about doing that near RCA lol but someone on CL is interested just gotta see what games he wants i will know today

If you want to come get some depending on how much you need you could come get some from me and just bring a small frag of zoas of sps with you of a spare heater (200 watts or more that works mine just took a dump on me) I have about half a bucket I use for my water changes.

Archived