WTB - Refugium LED fixture

mFrame

if you want a clamp light you can have the one in my garage for free...typical home depot clamp

Hoping to get an all-in-one rather than running an led bulb in a regular fixture, but thanks!

I want one of these, I'll have to look around for one or just order one of these. Any Idea how far down below the clam you can put the bulb? One tank has a high back (neo-nano) and I'd like to clamp to the back and pull the light down past the waterfall.

It should work. It will do a fairly tight bend so you should be able to get it below the tank line I can play with mine this evening and check. How far from the back wall do you want the actual bulb?

I want one of these, I'll have to look around for one or just order one of these. Any Idea how far down below the clam you can put the bulb? One tank has a high back (neo-nano) and I'd like to clamp to the back and pull the light down past the waterfall.

It should work. It will do a fairly tight bend so you should be able to get it below the tank line I can play with mine this evening and check. How far from the back wall do you want the actual bulb?

I'd like to bring it out about 8-12 inches from the back wall to have it aimed down enough to not have too much bleed out when we are sitting watching tv. I figure something like 45 degrees away from the clamp at the furthest reach possible would be perfect. if you can snap a pic that would be helpful, if its hard to photo just lmk the outcome!

TIA

Archived