Hello, we just moved back to austin from Chicago.

Jellyfish

Hi All,

We just moved back several months ago from chicago and we are so happy to finaly be back in austin. The bad news is we sold our 150 gallon in chicago before the move, good news now i can finaly build the tank i really want !! Heres to starting all over !!

Thanks

Jana Jellyfish

Hi All,

We just moved back several months ago from chicago and we are so happy to finaly be back in austin. The bad news is we sold our 150 gallon in chicago before the move, good news now i can finaly build the tank i really want !! Heres to starting all over !!

Thanks

Jana Jellyfish

Welcome back! Can't wait to see your build.

Welcome back! What size tank are you going for?

I would really love to have a 120 tall tank ( as the main ) and a few bio cubes around the house for different projects. Im trying to pick things up as i go along you know as funds alow :)

Welcome back! I just got back from getting married in Chicago, love both these cities...winter is better here though

Congratulations !! I do love both cities, Chicago for visiting but austin for living this is definatly my home!!

Welcome back! What size tank are you going for?

I would really love to have a 120 tall tank ( as the main ) and a few bio cubes around the house for different projects. Im trying to pick things up as i go along you know as funds alow :)

Sounds like we got another reefaholic! Can't wait to see what you come up with. When you get setup I can hook you up with some freebies.

Archived