BIO i need your help!!!!

Funkness

Fairly sure timfish could build it or recommend step to do so.

One thing I notice is that bow part almost looks like a 175 or something. why not take an acrylic bowfront and build on the outside to make the rest? Could cut off the back wall/bottom and reuse it at another portion or a different project..

The bow is probably made from acrylic heated in a big "oven" and formed. That is how they do it on the show Tanked. No offense Bio but I definitely wouldn't trust sleeping under something like that made by someone who is not a professional that makes tanks for a living. I don't believe resealing a couple of tanks qualifies someone to make something like this.

The bow is probably made from acrylic heated in a big "oven" and formed. That is how they do it on the show Tanked. No offense Bio but I definitely wouldn't trust sleeping under something like that made by someone who is not a professional that makes tanks for a living. I don't believe resealing a couple of tanks qualifies someone to make something like this.

laugh.png I also never said I was building this or helping with the build. I stick to building my own acrylic goods and tank modifications for my own items. If someone wants my help I give it, their choice to ask. I'd rather build something besides that above my bed though, I like dedicated tank rooms.

I'd also like to get timfish in as a consultant and build this. looks sweet!

You didn't? My last post wasn't meant to be negative towards you.

Guess I did :D but looks like I also asked for a professional to consult and help with the project.

Archived