Bulk reef supply group buy

crendon2003

Well pick up will be south but I can possibly travel a little north if need be. Any particular date anyone have in mind cause we don't yet have enough for a group buy need 10 for that but If y'all need the stuff quick we can place an order or wait till next Monday or tuesday to try and get more people in for the group buy rates.

Ok looks like enough interst if u want in pm me ur last name and brs login e mail address I will be putting the group buy to start on jan 29 Tuesday and continues through to monday feb 4, which gives people enough time to gather order together and also schedule anyone who is combining together. Even if we sign u in the group buy u don't have to order if u don't want to but u get the preferred status once u participate in the group buy. If anyone want to combine with me just pm me and we can set up arrangements. I will be placing my order that Tuesday it starts.

Updated list. It's a go and will be set to start on jan 29th will submit the form and names this weekend.

Anyone combining order please get together with one another or anyone looking to combine please get in touch.

1. Me

2. Brian.srock

3. Jimbo662

4. SchrisEV

5.Bio3

6. Missjeter87

7. Grim

8. Stephen

9.Nwehrman

10. Woods

11. Olaggie01

12. Mitch

Updated list. If I'm missing u let me know or if wanna join will be submitting the list Sunday night.

1. Me

2. Brian.srock

3. Jimbo662

4. SchrisEV

5.Bio3

6. Missjeter87

7. Grim

8. Stephen

9.Nwehrman

10. Woods

11. Olaggie01

12. Mitch