Fish Gallery ATX Tent Sale- Dec 17 (10am-3pm)

lewisweil

Hey y'all, it's not even open yet but Fish Gallery Austin is having its first sale on Monday, December 17 10am - 3pm. We having a Holiday Tent Sale outside the next location! Andrew has a few items that would be great for gifts this season as well as discounted gift cards!

Gift Cards are 20% off: $8 = $10 card, $16 = $20 card, etc. These discounted gift cards are only valid at the Austin location once we open.

The shop is at 6500 N. Lamar Ave. Austin, TX

Stop by, meet Andrew who will be managing the store. Get a picture with the beautiful sign (seriously I take a picture every time I visit. I have a dozen photos of the facade)

Load up on credit now and you'll be able to take advantage on the price when we open. I love it.

Too bad this is on a weekday at a time where a lot of us are working and can't take advantage of any of the discounts or sale items.

That's why I like it! I'm on break with nothing better to do than rack up deals!

Too bad this is on a weekday at a time where a lot of us are working and can't take advantage of any of the discounts or sale items.

That's why I like it! I'm on break with nothing better to do than rack up deals!

Lol...your lucky. Guess I'll have to suck it up and wait for another opportunity.

Lol...your lucky. Guess I'll have to suck it up and wait for another opportunity.

I still havent even gone by, I've got the day off but so much life got in the way im hoping ill make the last hour to look, probably wont though since I gotta get down to SA for business.

I actually stopped by on Sunday just to make sure I could find the location but I did get discouraged after I looked inside.

Cheers,

I stopped by a week or so ago. Also very disappointed. Nothing in the store but drywall. I cant wait to see it finished.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII which is cooler than your phone.

• 2 months later...

Archived