pico contest rules thread.

aggieMEDIC

Just bought a heater and black sand the other day but other than that I will be pulling water and rock from my sump as well as microfauna. Still undecided exactly what I will stock in here though but I have to fight myself not to buy those awesome dwarf seahorses Bio is putting in his tank.

How hard are those to keep? I've seen them in local shops and on ebay and several other places. Keeping nutrients in check in a pico or nano is pretty tough. If they're anything like regular seahorses I couldn't imagine having a stable system after a few weeks.

I was wondering the same thing. We'll need something in the picture that shows the date, like the forum or something. Don't think many of us get the newspaper.

I can hardly wait to set it up!

Yeah supposedly someone was going to put up a phrase you had to write down and stick in your tank and photo. I was going to just stick my tablet on the most recent post of the contest info and take a picture with the tablet sitting in the tank to prove it was dry :)

Sorry guys been working A LOT this week and last.

Tonight at midnight i will post something. The way to start the contest is to take a pic of your dry tank where you can see the post on the screen. whether your tablet is inside the tank or the tank is next to your computer or whatever. then post that picture as the first post in your build thread. put your build threads here in the pico contest forum. remember to give everyone a monthly update in your build thread. the contest will last 6 months.

See the first post for the rules.

See you guys at midnight.

• Like 2