Announcing the November ARC meeting

dapettit

Jake Mendoza, aka-jakedoza, has volunteered to host the November Meeting, at his home in Leander.

The details:

November 17, 2012 at 3 pm

305 Briarwood Drive

Leander, TX

Map to Jake's place.

Topic: Setting up a Webcam to watch over your tank. this is a very good topic, especially for those of us who “0bsese”, whistle.gif , over our tanks. Jake will demonstrate how to set up a webcam along with recommended software and how to use them

There will door prizes galore as well as an assortment of ARC mechandise. Everyone is welcome (kids too), so come and join us!

Premium Membership cards will be avaiable at the meeting too. Please see Robin for your card.

If you would like to bring food or drinks please send a pm to dapettit or RockinRobin.

Im going to try to take that day off to make it. I would like to meet more people. Can i pay for premium there? Or do i have to pay on site and pick up card there?

Absolutely,just look for Robin. she'll be wearing a pink ARC polo.

Man, I can't take off of work. My coworker has to for the F1 races. Are meetings usually held on Sats?

Yes, meetings are the 3rd Saturday of each month with just a few exceptions for special events.

ill be there, first ARC frag swap for me!! whoo hooo

sorry kingjames there is only 2 frag swaps per year i believe. there are meetings and there are frag swaps, this is just a meeting but im sure u can find ppl to trade u frags there in advance

Archived