T5 fixture, 29g tank/stand, 10 g tank, 55 g stand

Atxcableguy83

I have for sale a 29 gallon tank with black wooden stand. It has a number of scratches on the glass but you cant see them unless you have an algae biuldup. The back is painted black I'll sell them together for $50. Or for $30 a piece.

A standard 10 gallon glass tank with florescent hood-$10 pending sell

A black wooden stand for a 55 gallon tank, or any other tank fitting that measurement.-$40

A 36 inch 4 bulb t5 fixture that is about 3 months old. It has 2 ati aquablue bulbs, 1 ati purple plus, and one run of the mill actinic bulb. The ati bulbs are about 2 weeks old the actinic is 3 months same as the fixture. I also have 2 10k and 1 actinic that were on the fixture before i bought the new ati bulbs that i'll include. It also has 3 groups of 2 blue led moonlights. There are 3 separate switches and power cords that run 2 bulbs, 2 bulbs, and the moon led's. I wont be willing to let go of this until my 48 inch fixture comes in which will be teusday or wednesday of this coming week.-$80

I'll be posting pictures of everything tommorrow afternoon.

Please send me a pm if interested

Matt

post-2912-0-78257900-1350338497_thumb.jp

t5 fixture

post-2912-0-90792400-1350338539_thumb.jp

t5 fixture

post-2912-0-81061400-1350338717_thumb.jp

t5 fixture on the 29 that's for sale as well. It's a 36 inch fixture but i rigged the legs to fit on the 30 inch tank. Please not that the tank/stand combo does not include rock sand or fixture but I will sell the stand, tank, and fixture as a combo for $120

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...