Wtb dirt cheap power head for salt mixing

Bpb

As topic states. I am in need of a power head to mix my saltwater. I'm using 5 gallon buckets. Nothing super nice or expensive, just need it to work for one day a week. If you have any extra laying around let me know. I don't live in Austin but come to town once a month or so.

Cool. Well I'll be going through new braunfels on the 20th if that is anywhere near a meeting distance. If that is not doable ill have to wait till I actually come through Austin which will be some time in the near future I'm sure. My tank is relatively new and all my coral frags are still very small and waitin to grow out so I'll throw you a 10. What size maxijet is it?

Cool. Well I'll be going through new braunfels on the 20th if that is anywhere near a meeting distance. If that is not doable ill have to wait till I actually come through Austin which will be some time in the near future I'm sure. My tank is relatively new and all my coral frags are still very small and waitin to grow out so I'll throw you a 10. What size maxijet is it?

i have an extra 1200 and and extra 500

I'd love to take both, afraid you're kinda far from where I'll be next weekend. May not be able to detour that far north as it would add about an hour onto my trip, we will see though.