PlusRite MH Bulb Group Buy $16/ea

o0zarkawater

I need 2 of them as well. The only DE ones I can find are: http://www.gladiatorlighting.com/2411 You have to order 12 so if there is anyone else that needs some I'd be down for a GB.

Thats a great price. I was impressed with LSE's $16, but that's just crazy!

Looks like shipping is $15, but that still only brings them to $13.75 each.

I'd be down for 2 if we get enough interest again.

Ok, so if everyone is in, here's what we have 13 total.

PeeperKeeper - 2

o0zarkawater - 2 or 4

jestep - 2 or 4

JeeperTy - 3

If you guys want to confirm with me that you are in, we can figure out the ordering. This comes to $13.79 each including shipping.

6000 - 8000 hours is the rated lifespan for most MH bulbs. 20K are typically much better than 14K or 10K at maintaining their rated output. These show 6000 hours on the website. Did you see somewhere that these depreciate prematurely.

Also, I'll go ahead and order these. I just don't want to end up with 10 250W bulbs, with my lighting schedule that would probably outlast me.

Bio^3, and ShawnM, I don't think they offer any bulbs singly. I'm assuming you don't need 12, but let me know.

Jestep - I'm still in for sure - 4 Bulbs. Just PM me if you need paypal before, or I can pay cash when they arrive.

Still in for 2. So these are only good for 6 months, whereas most MH's last a year? Still a good deal but wanted to make sure I understood correctly.

The ones I have in now have been in since this group buy, so 4 full months so far and still have good blue to them. Even if you replaced these every 3 months, you would still end up cheaper than a single "Name Brand" bulb.

You can see the color on Wednesday when you swing by!

I thought I saw someone say they changed these more often, but maybe they were just saying "even if" you changed them more often it would be inexpensive.

How wouldu like me to pay? Paypal or when I pick up?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived