A few corals for sale

etannert

Making some space in my Solana. All of these are great easy starter corals.

1. Green and purple frogspawn frag - 3 full-size heads and two smaller ones sprouting. - $30 $20

IMG_1958.JPG

2. Pink rock - fist-sized rock covered with pink encrusting gorgonian (aka purple/pink star polyp) and one kenya tree sticking out of the middle. This would be a great centerpiece for a very small tank or a nice side piece for a nano tank, but in my tank it's just sort of squished in between the frogspawn and green leather. - $10 $5 (sorry for the bad pic!)

IMG_1959.JPG

3. Mushrooms - I have red, green, and purple. $5/2 FREE (limit 2 per person, if you want more we'll work something out) - these are fresh cut for the buyer, NOT pre-mounted. I can mix and match colors for you and I have plenty to spare!

IMG_1960.JPG

PM please if interested. I'm located near Parmer and McNeil and fairly available this week and weekend. Thanks for looking!

Hey I'm interested in the frogspawn; but can't see it well behind the coralline algae. How big is it?

If I can take it, I have a normal 8-5 but can often get out of work early. May even stay home tomorrow if the rain is coming down. What is your schedule? (I'm in cedar park).

i live like 3 blocks from rca with my brother i work 9-6 monday - friday let me know when your available nice looking gsp btw hopefully this piece i got will grow for me this tme

Edited by new55galSALT